Product Name Surf's Up Surfactant Kit ELISA Kit (K40000)
Description Surf's Up Surfactant Kit ELISA Kit (K40000) contains a range of surfactants with a variety of characteristics assembled for validation and development use in immunoassays to improve membrane wetting, color development, reagent solubility, reagent stability, and reproducibility of results.
Surf's UpÂ® Surfactant Kit
- Minimize non-specific protein absorption.
- Minimize aggregation.
- Minimize matrix effect (non-specific interaction between samples and assay reagents).
- Improve reagent stability.
- Modify solid-phase surface charge.
- Reduce foaming.
- Improve sample flow through membranes.
- Disrupt cell membranes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 24 different surfactants in each kit: non-ionic, anionic, cationic, and amphoteric.
- An easy way to test different surfactants, or combinations, for different assays.
- An economical way to test several surfactants without purchasing and storing unwanted quantities.
- Ready-to-use 10% solutions eliminate the need for weighing and solubilizing.
- Suggested applications for each surfactant are provided.
Additional Information Surfs Up Surfactant Information Sheet
Concentration Surfactants are provided at 10% solutions.
Format Liquid, 10% solutions.
Research Areas Infectious Disease
Components 24 x 10 mL Surfactant vials
Storage Store at 2 - 8ºC. Do not Freeze.