Surf’s Up® Surfactant Kit
- Minimize non-specific protein absorption.
- Minimize aggregation.
- Minimize matrix effect (non-specific interaction between samples and assay reagents).
- Improve reagent stability.
- Modify solid-phase surface charge.
- Reduce foaming.
- Improve sample flow through membranes.
- Disrupt cell membranes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 24 different surfactants in each kit: non-ionic, anionic, cationic, and amphoteric.
- An easy way to test different surfactants, or combinations, for different assays.
- An economical way to test several surfactants without purchasing and storing unwanted quantities.
- Ready-to-use 10% solutions eliminate the need for weighing and solubilizing.
- Suggested applications for each surfactant are provided.
When you find the surfactant that works best for you, we can provide each one as a stand-alone product in virtually any quantity. Just tell us the quantity of the one you like, and we’ll send you pricing.
For use in immunoassays to improve membrane wetting, color development, reagent solubility, reagent stability, and reproducibility of results.
Each kit contains:
- 24 unique surfactants – anionic, cationic, nonionic, and amphoteric – in ready-to-use 10% solutions. Eliminates the need for weighing out difficult-to-handle reagents or purchasing and storing bulk quantities of unneeded chemicals.
- Recommended applications for each surfactant are included.
See Information Sheet for full product overview.