SARS-CoV-2 IgA recomWell
For sale for Research Use Only. Not for diagnostic use.
2 Intended Use
MIKROGEN’s recomWell SARS-Cov-2 IgA detects IgA antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2). This test must not be used for clinical diagnosis!
3 Test Principle
Highly purified recombinant nucleocapsid protein of SARS-CoV-2 is fixed to the wells of a microplate.
1. Diluted serum or plasma samples are incubated in the wells; antibodies in the samples bind specifically to the antigen on the wells.
2. Unbound antibodies are washed away.
3. In a second step, anti-Human Immunoglobulin antibody, coupled to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) is incubated in the wells.
4. Unbound conjugate is washed away.
5. Specifically-bound antibodies are detected by a peroxidase-catalyzed color reaction. Where an antigen-antibody reaction has taken place, the color development of the chromogenic substrate is proportional to the quantity of bound SARS-CoV-2 IgA antibodies. The concentration of color development can be measured using a photometer so as to establish the concentration of anti- SARS-CoV-2 IgA antibodies in the samples.